Thursday, February 15, 2018

According to The Word Of God, we are supposed to follow: " The Straight And Narrow Path " - which, in case you still haven't guessed it yet, is ( actually ) The Middle One!

What is The True Cause of All This Recent Carnage?
While the majority of us, as Self-Proclaimed Christians, have heard numerous sermons about: " The Straight And Narrow Path " - over the course of our own lifetimes - I doubt that many of us at all ( quite honestly ) know what this actually means.

If we factually did, then: ' The Current State Of Our Nation Wouldn't Actually Be Where It Is Most-Certainly Now Coming To '....

But, of course, with a people as ignorant as we currently are upon Virtually All Spiritual Issues; it is actually no wonder that we would still end up here even after That Very Unique Message From Obadiah The Prophet!

The Same People have always controlled Both Teams!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Very Good Reason For Everything That Is To Be Found In All Of That Scripture '... and, indeed, if your own eyes were opened to it, your own lives would finally begin to improve.

For, instance, Proverbs 4: 20-27 says:
" My Son, Give Attention To My Words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. Put away from you a deceitful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you. Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established. Do not turn to The Right nor The Left; and Remove Your Foot From Doing Evil [ through running to eagerly support those children of satan ]. "

Who is it ( really ): " Now Leading Those Flocks "?
Meanwhile, of course, ' It Really Isn't Just About All Of Those Politicians, Now Is It '?

In fact, if you really had paid attention to The Majority Of Those Modern Day Sermons, and noticed the frequency upon which: " Money Is, Indeed, The Primary Topic " - you might ( finally ) begin to understand that The Real Problem In America Has Always Been Spiritual....

America In Prophecy

A Gospel Of Greed And Prosperity
( 2015 by: *Partially Important Productions.
 " A Few Of These Episodes Are Obviously Far More Serious Than Others! "


Once You Wander Away From The True Word Of God: There Is No Longer Any Safe Foundation Left To Build Anything Solid Upon....

Doesn't Any Of That Honestly Look Familiar?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You Cannot Be Misled When God Alone Is Your Only True Shepherd '... and, indeed, Those Servants Of Satan, Themselves, All Know It!

And, thus it is written in Psalm Chapter 119:
" Your Word is A Lamp To My Feet and A Light To My Path.
I have sworn and confirmed that I will keep Your Righteous JudgmentsI am afflicted very much; revive me, O Lord, according to Your Word.
Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Your JudgmentsMy life is continually in my hand, yet I do not forget Your Law.
The Wicked Have Laid A Snare For Me, yet I Have Not Strayed From Your Precepts.
Your Testimonies I have taken as A Heritage Forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform Your Statutes forever, unto the very end.
I hate The Double-Minded, but I love Your LawYou are My Hiding Place and My ShieldI hope in Your Word
Depart from me, You Evildoers, for I Will Keep The Commandments Of My God! " - [ Psalm 119:105-115 ].

" In One Ear And Right Out The Other ".
In the meantime, of course: " We Have Already Sown Our Own Seed To The Wind; And Indeed We Must Now Reap The Whirlwind "... after all, Our Entire Nation Is Now Chained To The Rhythm!

In fact, if you want to be: " Safe And Sound " - then, The Only Real Question Now Left Before You is: " Where Will You Be Riding That Storm Out? "....

Because, unlike the rest of them, " I'm, Actually, Stuck In The Middle With You "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.