Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Born To Die, by Lana Del Rey, is The Hip Hop Prophecy that commemorates The Coming Destruction Of America.

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die.
In The Popular Hit Song: " Born To Die " - by Lana Del Rey [ Lioness To The King ] - we witness the extremely sad and disheartening portrayal of A Satanic High Priestess preparing to undergo Her Own Physical Sacrifice... as [ merely ] one of Satan's Fully-Intended Victims... and,  in fact, her video clearly documents who the rest of these victims are - from beginning to end.

Lana Del Rey - Anti-Christian icon
All of that Iconic American Symbolism, spread throughout this one video, is there for a very good reason folks... You Had Better Wake Up! It's now the appointed time to fulfill Don Mclean's own Hip Hop Prophecy - [ cleverly entitled ]: " Bye Bye American Pie " - from back in 1972.

If you don't want to believe it, then just watch Lana Del Rey's own video: " Born To Die " - for yourself; and pay close attention to The Satanic Symbolism being so effectively employed. Then, we'll examine those Truly Disturbing Song Lyrics, upon the following page....


America In Prophecy

Born To Die - by: Lana Del Rey.



Born To Die - Lyrics By Lana Del Rey


Feet don't fail me now [ Geez, I'm Scared To Die ]
Take me to the finish line [ But, I Have To Do What He Commands Me ]
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take [ It's Difficult Sacrificing Yourself ]
But I'm hoping that the gates [ But, I'm Headed To The Gates Of Hell ],
They'll tell me that you're mine [ And, I Hope That They'll Open For Me ]
Walking through the city streets [ Passing Through The Final Stretch ]
Is it by mistake or design [ Is It My Choice, Or Merely My Own Destiny ]?
I feel so alone on a friday night [ I Feel So Lonely Going Through With This ]
Can you make it feel like home [ Can You Take Away This Loneliness ],
if I tell you you're mine [ If, I Lie To You For The Moment ]
It's like I told you honey [ I Belong Completely To Satan ]

Don't make me sad [ By Reminding Me What I'm Giving Up ],
don't make me cry [ And Telling Me That I'm A Fool ]
Sometimes love is not enough [ My Love For Satan Isn't Totally Un-Shakeable ]
when the road gets tough [ Particularly, Since He Asked Me To Die ]
I don't know why [ I'm Not Sure Why He Did This ]
Keep making me laugh [ Please Help Me To Get Through This ],
Let's go get high [ Maybe Some Drugs Will Help ]
The road is long, we carry on [ I Wish It Were Already Over ]
Try to have fun in the meantime [ But, I Have To Get Through This Charade ]

Come and take a walk on the wild side [ Why Not Risk It All With A Daughter Of Satan ]
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain [ Let Me Have My Way As Our Destruction Begins To Fall ]
You like your girls insane [ Crazy Girls Are More Fun ]
Choose your last words [ Speak Your Own Final Thoughts ]
This is the last time [ It's Now Almost Time ]
Cause you and I, we were born to die [ Because, We Are The Last American Generation ]

Lost but now I am found [ I Was Lost, But Lucifer Found Me ]
I can see but once I was blind [ He Opened My Eyes, Where Before I Was Ignorant ]
I was so confused as a little child [ My Parents Taught Me About God ]
Tried to take what I could get [ I Settled For Whatever They Told Me ]
Scared that I couldn't find [ But, I Desired To Know More ]
All the answers, honey [ And Lucifer Illuminated Me ]

Don't make me sad [ By Reminding Me What I'm Now Giving Up ],
don't make me cry [ And Telling Me That I'm A Fool ]
Sometimes love is not enough [ My Love For Satan Isn't Totally Un-Shakeable ]

when the road gets tough [ Particularly, Since He Asked Me To Die ]
I don't know why [ And I'm Not Sure Why He Did This ]
Keep making me laugh [ Please Help Me To Get Through This ],
Let's go get high [ Maybe Some Drugs Will Help ]
The road is long, we carry on [ I Wish It Were Already Over ]
Try to have fun in the meantime [ But, I Have To Get Through This Charade ]

Come and take a walk on the wild side [ Why Not Risk It All With A Daughter Of Satan ]
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain [ Let Me Have My Way As Our Destruction Begins To Fall ]
You like your girls insane [ Crazy Girls Are More Fun ]
Choose your last words [ Speak Your Own Final Thoughts ]
This is the last time [ It's Now Almost Time ]
Cause you and I, we were born to die [ Because, We Are The Last American Generation ] 
We were born to die [ That's Why We're All Here ]
We were born to die [ It's Our Purpose In Life ]

Come and take a walk on the wild side [ Why Not Risk It All With A Daughter Of Satan ]
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain [ Let Me Have My Way As Our Destruction Begins To Fall ]
You like your girls insane [ Crazy Girls Are More Fun ]

Don't make me sad [ By Reminding Me What I'm Now Giving Up ]
don't make me cry [ And Telling Me That I'm A Fool ]
Sometimes love is not enough [ My Love For Satan Isn't Totally Un-Shakeable ]
when the road gets tough [ Particularly, Since He Asked Me To Die ]
I don't know why [ But, I'm Not Sure Why He Did This ]
Keep making me laugh [ Please Help Me To Get Through This ],
Let's go get high [ Maybe Some Drugs Will Help Me ]
The road is long, we carry on [ I Wish It Were Already Over ]
Try to have fun in the meantime [ But, I Have To Get Through This Charade ]

Come and take a walk on the wild side [ Why Not Risk It All With A Daughter Of Satan ]
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain [ Let Me Have My Way As Our Destruction Begins To Fall ]
You like your girls insane [ Crazy Girls Are More Fun ]
Choose your last words [ Speak Your Own Final Thoughts ]
This is the last time [ It's Now Almost Time ]
Cause you and I, we were born to die [ We Are The Last American Generation ] 
We were born to die [ That's Our Own Great Purpose ]

- Lyrics provided by: LetsSingIt.com

Lana Del Rey: Is A Priestess For Satan

Lana Del Rey - Satanic handsign.
Call me crazy, but I do believe that, These Lyrics To: " Born To Die " - by Lana Del Rey - speak very clearly for themselves.... What else is there to say about them? Of course, if you're still not convinced, then feel free to check some of her other Hip Hop Prophecy Videos. After all, Her Faith In Lucifer Isn't Totally Un-Shakeable; and Lana Del Rey's Own Human Fears have driven her to actually produce several of them! Take, for instance: " China Doll ", or " Summertime Sadness "....

Rome - True Architect Of Babylon....
Meanwhile, the: Roman Catholic Cathedral and Illuminati One Eyed Salute - are there to let us know exactly who's behind America's Own Political Destruction - just as it was written several thousand years ago in The Book Of Isaiah. And, that's The Actual Reason Why...

In Isaiah Chapter 23, We Plainly Read:
" Be ashamed O Sidon [ O United Kingdom ]; For The Sea [ The Papal See, Or True Babylonian Kingdom ] has spoken [ From Its Capital In Rome ]; The strength of the sea [ With Germany And The Rest Of Babylon In Agreement ], saying: ' I do not labor [ In Producing Children For Myself ], nor bring forth child(ren) [ To Permanently Join With Us ]; neither do I rear young m(en) [ That Might Only Trouble Me Later ], nor bring up virgin(s) [ Those Who Aren't A Part Of My Own Church ]. " - Isaiah 23:4.
And Again, In Verse 13, It Clearly Says:
" Behold [ Witness The Following, O People Of Earth ]:
 ' The Land Of The Chaldeans [ The United States Of America ], this people which was not [ Until Others Brought Them Together ]; Assyria [ The Aryan Peoples ] founded it [ Created It From Nothing ] for wild beasts of the desert [ The Children Of: Tyre, Edom, Moab, Ammon, and Israel ].
They [ These Puppets Of Babylon ] set up its towers [ Founded All Of Its Tall Cities ], They [ These Vassals Of Rome ] raised up its palaces [ Controlled All Of Its Own Governments ], And They [ These Servants Of Europe ] brought it to ruin [ Just As They Were Commanded To Do ]. ' " - Isaiah 23:13.

Now, Isn't That Simple?

The All Seeing Eye....
But, ultimately, The Question Remains: " How Do I Know These Things... when you, yourselves, don't? " Because you see, dear brothers and sisters, I Can See All Of The Strings... I'm: " The All Seeing Eye " - at, The Top Of Their Own Genetic Pyramid! The Illuminati Breeding Program [ factually ] behind the prophetical allegory for: " Dune "....

The Chess Match - continues....
And yet, I'm also quite honestly, Not The One They Expected... you see, The Mighty One ultimately provided all of you: Michael [ From Heaven ] and not Lucifer [ From The Pit ] - to be sure, it was honestly Rather Unexpected For Them. Consequently, He's Now Madder Than Ever Before; and, yet again, He'll Move On To Plan B! In fact, This Spiritual Battle shall [ once again ] Soon Escalate....

Thor [ Michael ] always beats Loki.
Unfortunately for him, however, My Own Human Identity will make me An Even Tougher Opponent, than ever before. After all, thanks to their own breeding program: I'm One Of You and Now Lucifer Is The Alien - I have: " The Home Court Advantage "! Can I prove it? Of course, I can... just, Look At All Of Your Own Allegories! It looks like, little Lana Del Rey just [ factually ] chose To Support The Wrong Side....

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

29 comments:

  1. I was impressed with her Video Games with all its street scenes - but it merely serves as a means to lull one into a mixture of admiration and attraction. It is from this vehicle she emerges with the most Satananic/erotic entertainment ever mass-marketed. What is this world coming to? She makes Mick Jagger look like he's one of us Christians - Mick it's not too late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just writing about life and death. crazy love with a bad man. she sings about evil and good if you look closer. she is somekind of eye that helps you to see human behaviour. and that is called artist ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it helps you to sleep better at night, then go ahead and lie to yourself... but, just be aware [ when that particular time assuredly comes ], that I truthfully warned you!

      It's like I've always said: " These Messages Aren't For Everyone... just, The Children Of Yahweh. " The rest of you have your own destiny coming. Each human being shall be given their own appropriate rewards!

      Delete
  3. The first time I watched her videos I was taken to another world. Something about it didn't feel right, the flower head dress is similar to the crown of thorns on Jesus in the Born to Die video. Then I started looking her up. It stuck me that she had gone through this major transformation (plastic surgery). Then I remember Katy Perry, she looked so innocent in the beginning of her career then turned to a sex symbol. Why has she become so popular in 2012? The year the world is going to be destroyed one form or another. The masonic symbols are all over. I just had to watch the video once.
    *The Illuminati is not associated with the devil. The Illuminati was created in protest of the Roman Catholic Church. It was when they had to go underground and hide under other groups like the free masons that the Illuminati was tainted with being associated with the devil. They know what and where to pass their message. It's our generation they're targeting and it's working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, The World Isn't Going To End In 2012! Yes, there shall be some very serious events Beginning This Year... but, The Scriptures are very consistent and clear - that we still have a few more years to go. In fact, The United States of America still has three years left.

      Second, The Illuminati consists of: " The Black Nobility Of Europe "; and is Not Directly Connected To: The Freemasons, or The Vatican. However, they are connected to: The Original Babylonian Empire, Its Original Royal Bloodline, and King Nimrod [ The Original Founder Of Freemasonry ]!

      The Illuminati are The Descendants Of The Babylonian Royalty... The Freemasons are The Descendants Of The Babylonian Wisemen... and The Mother Catholic Church is descended from The Original Babylonian Priesthood. They all serve Lucifer; just as Nimrod [ himself ] always did!

      The stories that have all fabricated regarding their own past histories are quite readily disproven through both: Historical and Scriptural Research.

      Other than that, You're On The Right Track!

      Delete
  4. Also, bear in mind that, These Satanic Entertainers are usually not: Illuminati, or Freemasons - themselves. Most of them just serve Lucifer himself! In fact, he has thousands of other organizations that truthfully serve him... but, in the end, " All Roads Lead To Rome "!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dios nos ilumine... Sólo papito Dios sabe por lo que está pasando este mundo actualmente, que el señor Jesús que se entregó por nosotros al lado del espíritu Santo y papá Dios nos den su bendición y nos guien hoy y siempre. Dios Padre, Dios Hijo y Espíritu Santo. Amén

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those of my readers who don't understand Spanish, the above comment reads:

      " It is God that illuminates us... Only Our Father God knows what is happening in this world at present. We can only pray that: Jesús who died for us, The Holy Spirit, and Father God - will give us their blessing; guiding us today and always.

      In the name of: God The Father, God The Son, and The Holy Spirit - Amen.

      Delete
    2. @ Yop.

      The Scripture clearly states: " My People perish for their own lack of knowledge "... and, the implication of this very plain statement is that: ' We Have No Excuse For That Personal Lack Of Knowledge, Other Than
      - Our Own Laziness...
      - Our Failure To Read His Own Word...
      - And, Our Honest Disbelief In What He Is Telling Us! '


      Meanwhile, Yahshua [ whom you, yourself, call Je-sus: " He Is Zeus " - himself - clearly stated:

      " Be ye Wise As Serpents [ by reading what they write and studying it for their own intended messages ]; and, yet, Harmless As Doves [ by merely using this knowledge to prepare yourselves for what's coming ]. "

      Meanwhile, you continue to ignore These Highly-Important Words at your own peril! I can't be any more truthful than that....

      Delete
  6. Lana means wool. Lioness is leona...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lana indeed means: " Wool [ Fair Skinned ]" - as well as: " Rock [ Hardened One ] ", " Sunlight [ Servant Of Lucifer ] ", " Attractive [ Beautiful ] ", " Calmly Afloat [ Totally Spellbound ] ", " Princess With A Pointy Nose [ The High Priestess ] ", and [ indeed ]: " The Lioness [ One Who Renders Much Flesh ] "... and doesn't she actually meet all of those highly-precise definitions?

      Or, do you foolishly think, that names possess only one relevant meaning....

      Delete
    2. The Problem with all of you: " Anonymous People " - is that:

      1.)You [ Most Often ] Don't Want To Hear The Real Truth.
      2.)You [ Constantly ] Fail To Fully Research Anything - Before Responding.
      3.)And, You're [ Frequently ] Satanists Yourselves.

      Believe me, if I were in your own personal shoes, I'd respond ' Anonymously ' myself!

      After all, in the best case scenario, You Are Spiritually Blinded And Entirely Ignorant... and, in the worst, You Are Totally Evil Incarnate... and, in either case, You're On Both: The Wrong and Losing Side!

      Delete
  7. It is funny how I am reading all this and how I got to find out about all of this.

    I was once bored at home and wanted to watch a movie and don't ask how and why, but my mouse stopped at the Obama's deception.

    From there, it was a cascade of links, info, knowledge and different truth. It was like waking up away from your own body in the middle of the night and see things from a new perspective. It all seemed to click, make sense and resolve.

    What is funnier is the perception you have of what is around you. Once you are "awaken", it is hard to go back, should one ever want it of course.

    I mean, you start asking how everything action you do, every movie you see, every TV shows you watch can be related to the cause. You start listening to songs and really pay attention to lyrics and you really start spotting some weird things.

    To me, it seems like we are living a different life, like Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To anonymous, it is sort of funny how this all fell apart for me as well. Honestly, after I started to put the pieces together and educate myself on things I have never considered or known of before, I have not been able to view things the way before. I also have learned to verify sources on anything that is being criticized, just because of the pure fact that people want a spotlight when they attempt a route to journalism (lol). I agree though, I was shown this video this evening, and felt an automatic hunch. While this song 'seems' innocent, it also seems that usually when you hear a song without a video you sort of.. illustrate it in your own mind. Once you see the video and the music video that wasn't expected, you are being shown what the songs real meaning is. The whole american flag at the beginning, then the cathedral, then the throne and roses, the "sins", .. For a moment I almost thought she was singing about being controlled and abused, which left me pretty confused when they pretty much attempted suicide, except he lived.

      Delete
  8. Ok listen,its a good song-if you have a problem with what is symbolizes that's to bad....Just enjoy music and stop wasting your time saying stuff like it's related to satan.And I'm not anonymous...I have better things to do then tell you all my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is The Truth so difficult to accept? The song: Is What It Is and Means What It Means....

      Whether you believe in Satan, or not, isn't The Important Question. Regardless of whether you do, or not, Those Satanists Factually Do Believe... and, their own music reflects Their Own Satanic Beliefs!

      Anti-Freeze: Smells and Tastes - just like Liquorice... and, millions of: Ignorant Human Children and Domesticated Animals - drink it every time it gets spilled... but, It Will Still Factually Kill Them!

      Meanwhile, I'm just reporting The Truth, for those that will listen....

      Delete
  9. That picture is photoshopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I had to photo shop it - in order to highlight the symbology, in her own photograph! But, other than those red circles, it is just as it was upon her own Facebook page. Would you, yourself, like to have the link?

      Delete
  10. People who believe in the illuminati are mental. They want to cause chaos, thy want you to do research for this things.

    Just stop giving them attention and stop worshipping them.

    May God lead you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the lyrics dont mean that and she isnt a satanic singer neither is gaga they are bothe beautiful. (signed a CATHOLIC)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wise man once stated: " Everything that looks good isn't necessarily good for you!" However, not everyone respects true wisdom....

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i just ask how you came to know that the lyrics mean this

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are talking about conspiracy but there is an Israel flag in the top of your website: "we fully support judah". You can't be serious.
    Zionism is the worst problem in the world and people must know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, Mr. Anonymous, there is also The Following Statement - located directly below it:

      " Before you send us a hateful email, like one of our previous visitors, you might try actually reading what's here first....

      While we do, indeed, support: Judah, Joseph, and Israel - as a people - such reasonable, and loving support, does not extend to their own [ past, or current ]: Kabbalist, Masonic, and Illuminati Governments! Nor, to the horrifically bad decisions, that they have continually made. Please, do not confuse these entirely separate issues. "


      Can you, read? Because, it's obvious that some of you [ self-described ]: " Monkeys " - cannot!

      Delete
  15. There's concrete evidence of your argument with the lyrics of this new song of hers, Gods and Monsters,I used to love every song of Lana Del Rey but I recently found out (or probably God made me see)that there's something really evil behind all her image and lyrics. Everyone should check it out so you can see that every single detail in this song shows how involved the music industry can be with Satan, these times are ugly, may God be with all of you.

    Here I'm posting it:

    LANA DEL REY- GODS AND MONSTERS

    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel,
    Living in the garden of evil,
    Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed,
    Shining like a fiery beacon.
    You got that medicine I need,
    Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly.
    Put your hands on my waist, do it softly,
    Me and God we don’t get along, so now I sing...

    No one’s gonna take my soul away,
    I'm living like Jim Morrison.
    Headed towards a fucked up holiday.
    Motel, squeeze, squeeze, and I’m singing:
    "Fuck yeah give it to me, this is Heaven, what I truly want
    It's innocence lost.
    Innocence lost.

    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel,
    Lookin' to get fucked hard.
    Like a groupie, incognito, posing as a real singer,
    Life imitates art.
    You got that medicine I need
    Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart, please.

    I don't really wanna know what's good for me.
    God's dead, I said, "Baby that's alright with me."

    No one’s gonna take my soul away,
    I'm living like Jim Morrison.
    Headed towards a fucked up holiday.
    Motel, squeeze, squeeze, and I’m singing:
    "Fuck yeah give it to me, this is Heaven, what I truly want."
    It's innocence lost.
    Innocence lost.

    When you talk, it's like a movie and you're makin' me crazy,
    'Cause life imitates art.
    If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby?
    You tell me, "Life isn't that hard."

    No one’s gonna take my soul away,
    I'm living like Jim Morrison.
    Headed towards a fucked up holiday.
    Motel, squeeze, squeeze, and I’m singing:
    "Fuck yeah give it to me, this is Heaven, what I truly want
    It's innocence lost.
    Innocence lost.






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey i wish i had read this when i was12! God bless you, i fell into Satan's trap through her, i have so much comfort knowing God showed you too.

      Delete
  16. Francis Barbour, i come here to thank you for taking your time on doing this research, it has helped very much. i always had my spiritual eyes open to these kind of this. i've learned to verify sources and question them, example; when i heard Lana's song Born to Die for the first time i did not fully understand what the lyrics meant and i found myself searching for a live video of her singing, i was interested to see her actions on stage as actions speak louder than words. i also saw some videos of her 'kindness' and how she seems 'sweet' at a glance, i was then figuring out the plans that the Devil makes such as, bring up a 'sweet' person to conquer/atract all these people who do not have their eyes open to such things, and in the end they are all adoring/worshipping him without even realizing. It is true what you said up there that these things are not for everybody to understand. may God bless you brother. may Yahweh's own Grace and Peace be upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. While I completely agree with most of what you present, I am a bit turned off by your, for lack of better terms, "holier than thou" attitude. You come off like you believe you are better than those who have yet to awaken. I sometimes find myself getting a bit of an attitude about it as well, and that's when I have to check myself. Maybe you should do the same? You seem to lack compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. victoria griffithsJuly 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM

    Francis, I think you are doing an absoloutely wonderful job. Like Lesandro, I used to be slightly bewitched/enchanted by Lana Del Rey, but in an extremely uncomfortable way. I did some research and came to the conclusion that something thoroughly dark was going on behind a very pretty facade, and your site has been the most helpful by far. I do not think you lack compassion, and I do not believe that you have a "holier than thou" attitude. You are simply frustrated with those who cannot, or who do not want to see, what is really going on. This reveals just how much you care! May God bless you and the wisdom he has instilled within you. I shall thank Yahweh for you in my prayers whilst praying that others will be made aware of these truths. And can I remind people like Jessica that Christians need to stick together and encourage one another. Also, have you noticed all the M's for mason or Man on the walls in the born to die video which correlates to the M on her left wrist? The tigers represent the animal appetite and there is some kind of mockery of a Christian marriage going on - the bed, the bouquet, the white but very sexual dress with the ripped out parts, which also form an M interestingly enough, and the white night gown. She's in a fake church with no groom because she's marrying Satan. And at the end, when she's dead, the tattoed wings of the eagle on her lover's chest represent her resurrected soul going to hell, because the eagle is a bird of prey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.